Breaking Bread: The Importance of Vaccinations
Join Dr. Carol Fenton for a virtual group discussion on the Importance of Vaccinations on Wednesday, Nov. 3 between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. PST.
This discussion is part of the TRU Students’ Union’s Breaking Bread series to connect small groups of students with community leaders to share perspectives, foster connections, and build community.
Dr. Carol Fenton is a medical health officer for the interior health region and is based out of Kamloops. Fenton is in charge of overseeing numerous aspects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in our health region and will be well placed to speak to questions or discussions students are interested in having on this issue.
The discussion will cover a wide area of topics based on participants’ interests. This may include:
- What are the main barriers to vaccination among students and young people?
- What are unique challenges to vaccination rates in the interior of BC?
- Are there aspects to TRU’s response to COVID-19 that you believe should be done differently?
- Do you believe that vaccine hesitancy will be less of an issue in the future?
- And other questions (based on your interests)!
If you are a student who is interested in joining this discussion sign up below. After signing up, you will receive more information and a link to join the virtual discussion!
Nov 3, 2021 at 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Who: TRUSU Campaigns Committee | email@example.com | 250-319-2469