All grant funding is provided based on receipts for pre-approved expenses. In order to be reimbursed for expenses related to an event you must first be approved for a grant. To apply for a grant please click here.
Once you have been approved for a grant you must keep all receipts/invoices related to your approved funding and submit them with a reimbursement form. No reimbursement will be processed without receipts.
- Select and download the correct form for the grant you were approved for
- Complete the form (Forms can be printed and completed by hand or completed digitally using acrobat reader)
- Attach your receipts or invoices (paper or pdfs – no cellphone pictures)
- Submit the form (Paper forms can be submitted at the Members’ Services Desk, Digital forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complete paperwork that is received by Wednesday will have a cheque processed and ready for Friday afternoon each week
If you have any questions about the TRUSU Grants Program please contact our Communications Coordinator via email at email@example.com or by phone at 250.828.5289.