Why Renew a Club?
The Club Year runs from August 1st to July 31st each year. Clubs who want to continue to be a recognized club in the coming year must renew before July 31st. Renewing your club allows you to continue using club services without disruption and build your club’s legacy on campus.
Clubs that do not renew by July 31st will be removed from the Clubs Directory and be required to register as a new club.
How Do I Renew My Club?
To renew a club you must complete your year-end club report from the previous year, submit a Club Renewal Form, your signing authorities must attend an annual orientation meeting (scheduled in the renewal form), and your renewal form must be reviewed and ratified by the TRUSU Services Committee.
The Club Renewal form will require:
- A description of the purpose and goals of your club.
- The links for any contact points or social media channels for your club.
- The name and contact information for two students who have been selected to serve as the official representatives of your club.
- A time when both signing authorities can attend an orientation meeting (in person or virtual options).
- The name and contact information of your faculty or staff advisor (if applicable).
- Your club logo (if applicable).
If you need help with your application or have any questions, please contact our Clubs Resource Person by email or schedule an appointment below.